users@grizzly.java.net

REG: Proxy between sip server and a TCP stack using Grizzly framework

From: <Rajeswari.Routhu_at_cognizant.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:50:54 +0530

Hi All,

I need to built a gateway/proxy for communication between a TCP stack
and a sip server. The flow would be:

SIP server<-> Proxy(using Grizzly framework)<-> TCP stack.

The functionalities of the proxy would be:

1. Understand TCP messages and convert them to SIP messages.

2. Send the SIP messages to a sip server.

3. Understand SIP messages and convert them to TCP messages and
send them to the TCP stack.

In between the TCP stack and the sip server I need some kind of gateway
to translate TCP messages to SIP and vice versa.

I need to built that gateway/proxy kind.

Please can anyone suggest whether this can be done using Grizzly
framework.

Thanks & Regards

Rajeswari.R

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.