users@grizzly.java.net

Re: CometContext and NIO

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:20:11 -0400

Richard Corbin wrote:Salut,
> Hi Jeanfrancois, I'm gonna open up a project for this, you had mentioned opening it under Grizzly?

As usual, I've forgot what I've said :-)

  How might I do that :)

I will create a "commit zone' under:

trunk/contribs/XXXX

What do you want for project's name? I need your java.net id and more
important:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GovernancePolicy.html

cc- Charlie (charlie.hunt at sun dot com) so it will be processed quite
fast. Note that the commits should be limited to the contribs/ area for
now :-)

  I don't see Grizzly as a sub-project option in the project application
section.

> ( I just left the office Ill be back in about 30 mins and then Ill send over what I have so far) But yes to clarify it worked under GF V3 + 1.8.6.1. But upon further thought, I decided that the framework would be better suited to private communication channels , where the server determines whom to send the messages to (based on Subscriptions to Chanel Objects), and client routes the messages to the appropriate client interface.
>
> So , the code that was giving me all those problems is long gone and what I have now is the 1:1 Session:CometContext

Still if you can share one day I want to see what's happening!! :-)

Many thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois