users@grizzly.java.net

sigh, more OortCloud :)

From: Richard Corbin <igf1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:44:11 -0700 (PDT)

ok, so Ive been hard at work here on the OortCloud framework, Ive made alot of progress and Im currently writting documentation. Well, actualy thats how I prototype features. I write the manual first and if it still makes sence once its written down and in context.. its probably right :-)

Ok to my question, I have this written down:
"For example if you trigger an event
that sets off an event chain that results in 13 messages being sent
to Event Listeners on one or more clients its not a problem at all.
There is no discernible penalty for the frequency of server push
since headers and connection sequences are not involved in data
transmission"

While I actually do believe this to be true, it sounds... well.. too good to be true :-)

am I wrong?

--Richard