users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly and NIO neo needs advice

From: Survivant 00 <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:44:57 -0400

please start by reading the migration guide to grizzly. It will tell you
how, it was done with NIO, to finally how to do it right with Grizzly (and
really more easier).

You can adapt the code the reflect you needs.

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/

the link : ***Migrating your NIO application to
Grizzly<http://www.sebastiendionne.ca/grizzly/grizzly-migration-guide-part-1.html>

*