users@grizzly.java.net

Re: ProtocolParser implementation II

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:55:31 +0200

Sure, it will be much better if you'll blog about that!!! As it's your
application and your experience.
I just have the idea to write some small tutorial on ProtocolParser
optimization, like avoiding buffer copying, etc, which is based on
your example.

If you can cover that in your blog, it could be perfect! :)

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.