users@grizzly.java.net

Re: How to run my webapps by Grizzly Servlet Launcher HTTP Engine?

From: Carlos Alexandre Queiroz <caxqueiroz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 18:33:32 +1000

Does grizzly support Java EE 5? I am asking because I getting weird
behaviour running a simple servlet. First, I've noticed it does not
recognise init parameters, I always get null.
Then, I am getting a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for a class part
of a jar file that is in the WEB-INF/lib folder.
BTW, the servlet works with no problem on tomcat6.