users@grizzly.java.net

Re: [OT] Grizzly has 1 :-)

From: ALT Mobile DEV <dev_at_altmobile.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:52:49 -0500

Congratulations !

I notified Comet Daily and AJAX Magazine about our use of Grizzly and
we're on the front page: "... Comet services are provided through a
custom version of Sun's Grizzly web server technology..."

http://ajax.phpmagazine.net/

I understand that Comet Dailly will focus on Grizzly turning 1 as the
main theme and that ALT Mobile is using Grizzly to build its Dynamic
Mashup Server.

--Zaid

ALT Mobile

http://altmobile.com/Home.html (web site)