users@grizzly.java.net

FW: Grizzly Comet hasn't been registered

From: John C. Turnbull <ozemale_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:44:04 +1100

Maybe it has something to do with the way I am invoking the servlet. What
is the correct way? These I have tried:

http://localhost:8080/examples/ChatServlet

http://localhost:8080/examples/ChatServlet?action=openchat

http://localhost:8080/examples/chat.jsp

Which (if any) is correct? All produce the same exception.

Thanks,

-JCT