users@grizzly.java.net

I can't go any further till example works

From: John C. Turnbull <ozemale_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:59:04 +1100

I really need to move forward with my project but I am unable to do so until
I can resolve what must be an extremely trivial problem running the basic
chat demo. As I reported in an earlier email, when I run it I get the
"Grizzly Comet has not been registered" error despite being careful to
define and invoke the servlet in a consistent manner. In fact, no one has
even replied to tell me what the correct way to run this example is.

Can't anyone help me? I have emailed Jeanfrancois with the relevant files
for that demo but I am sure he is overwhelmed with correspondence and other
tasks.

My environment is GlassFish v2 b58, NetBeans 6.0, Windows Vista x64 and Java
6 Update N b09 and the latest checked-out Grizzly.

I have some significant work to do with Grizzly Comet but I need to have the
simplest example working before I proceed. I accept that the Grizzly
community is still quite small but couldn't someone have a quick look at
this for me?

Thanks,

-JCT