users@grizzly.java.net

Re: [Vote] Next Release: documentation only release

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:53:02 -0600

+1 on documentation release only with bug fixes only with one caveat.
Depending on any pending or lurking issues we might see from performance
testing GlassFish CORBA / Grizzly integration. There might be a need to
integrate some performance enhancements explicitly for GlassFish CORBA /
Grizzly integration. I hope there will not be a need for any. But,
just in case there is I wanted to set the expectation should something
be needed.

charlie ...