users@grizzly.java.net

document for grizzly request

From: windshome <lixiangfeng_at_infosec.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:52:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello,Jeanfrancois Arcand,in recently, I view the source code for grizzly, My
work task is write a server framework for some server product base j2se,it
is a c/s mode server,not b/s,client is some application. protocol in
client/server is not http , the protocol is our custom.

At I read the code,I feel too difficult to understand the thoughtfulness of
grizzly, I can understand the class、interface and method,but I can not
understand the idea for the code. So, I mail you for some help ,can you give
me some advice to read the code,or give me some document describe
grizzly?not the document in dev.java.net,the detail design document should
help me to understand it.