users@grizzly.java.net

Re: How can I setup grizzly as a http proxy?

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 07:11:34 -0500

Hi Meryl,

Meryl Silverburgh wrote:
> HI,
>
> Can you please tell me where can i find documentation for setting up
> Grizzly as a proxy server?

We don't have a out-of-the-box proxy available, but it should be really
easy to implement y writing your own Adapter[1] code. From the Adapter
code you can re-use the ConnectorHandler connection pool to redirect the
requests.

A small Proxy is something we will have for sure, just don't know when :-)

Contributions accepted :-)

-- Jeanfrancois

[1]
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2006/12/understanding_g.html