dev@grizzly.java.net

Current status with regards to java.net migration

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:44:19 -0700

Hey folks.

This is just a quick update that our project's migration to GitHub is
close to complete.

The grizzly repos can now be found here:

  * https://github.com/javaee/grizzly
  * https://github.com/javaee/grizzly-ahc
  * https://github.com/javaee/grizzly-memcached
  * https://github.com/javaee/grizzly-npn
  * https://github.com/javaee/grizzly-thrift

@committers: We're still working through organization/permission
updates so there could be
               snags when trying to commit (I've run into myself).
Please contact me directly
               (ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com) if you do have any issues.

We'll be using GitHub's issue tracking going forward. The java.net JIRA
is still available, however,
I'd like to request we refrain from using it.

Lastly, we don't have a replacement for the mailing lists yet.
Hopefully we'll know more on this front
by next week at which time I will update the list with the details. The
lists should still work for the
time being.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
  - The Grizzly Team