dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: problems of the SNI from Lee

From: Lee You <lee.y.y.you_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 15:37:26 +1300

Hi Alexey,

I coded a custom KeyManager, luckily, it is works.

But, when I was trying to code a custom TrustManager is failed. And, when
changing the way to the original one(using TrustStore File Only) from your
sample:

1) serverSslContext.setTrustStoreFile(..) , .setTrustStorePass(…),

2) context = serverSslContext.createSSLContext();

3) new SSLEngineConfigurator(context, false, false, false);

it is still failed. Is there something I missed?

*** the .crt imported in the TrustStore and the browser trusted it
already***

Thanks

Lee