dev@grizzly.java.net

New benchmark results for mina/netty/grizzly

From: BlueDavy Lin <bluedavy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:48:35 +0800

hi!

     Because I'm not in grizzly dev maillist,so I have to write a new
mail for this.

     I merged Oleksiy Stashok patch for nfs-rpc grizzly,and do the
benchmark tests again (because I cann't get grizzly 2.2-snapshot,so I
use grizzly 2.1.2 to do the test) ,the results is promising,thks.

     Now in 100 concurrents,100 request byte size,100 response byte
size,single connection situation,the mina/netty/grizzly best results
are created with protobuf,results are:
     Mina: 120k
     Netty: 153k
     Grizzly: 141k

     But in multi connections situation,such as two connections or
three connections,grizzly is the best,when use three
connections,grizzly create 190k record,it's amazing.

     More benchmark results pls see here: http://code.google.com/p/nfs-rpc/

--
|     BlueDavy                                      |