dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: merging the servlet and servlet-deployer modules

From: Sebastien Dionne <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:47:59 -0400

Perfect with me. Will be easier to maintain. And sorry but I can't join
the call because I working: )

On May 19, 2010 3:43 PM, "Justin Lee" <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com> wrote:

We discussed it at the meeting today but sebastien wasn' t present and I'd
really like to hear from him. There's some consensus among those who have
weighed in so far that perhaps it's time to merge these two modules.
 servlet-deployer is well beyond it's "humble" roots as an extra. As
closely related as the two modules are, it doesn't make much sense to keep
them separate. What does everyone think, especially sebastien, think about
merging that?