dev@grizzly.java.net

javax.servlet.* dependency of grizzly-servlet-deployer.jar

From: Bongjae Chang <carryel_at_korea.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:21:34 +0900

Hi,

When I used grizzly-servlet-deployer.jar library in our product(Web Application Server) which is supporting JAVAEE6(using Sevlet 3.0) experimentally,

I met some compiling problems because of javax.servlet.* classes.

It seems that grizzly-servlet-deployer.jar has Servlet 2.5 APIs by default.

So I am curious to know why the library should include the javax.servlet.* classes.

I think that the library is not a bundle like grizzly-http-servlet-deployer.jar.

What do you think?

--
Bongjae Chang