dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Strange behavior of Grizzly

From: Bongjae Chang <carryel_at_korea.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:49:26 +0900

Hi Minoru,

I have a question and maybe I didn't understand your words clearly.

I thought that receiver's switch was a problem for you like this.

> ###Binding duplicated socket again..###

But you means that it is a problem that receiver is not switched like this.

> ###Binding duplicated socket again..###

Right?

I thought that DatagramSocketClient should send the packet to the same server.

If not, I thought it could be a problem because you had expected that only one server would receive the client(like DatagramSocketClient)'s packet.

I would like to know your problem more clearly. :-)

Please advice me.

Thanks.

--
Bongjae Chang