dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: some trunk poms are version 1.9.16-SNAPSHOT after 1.9.16 release

From: Hubert Iwaniuk <neotyk_at_kungfoo.pl>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:13:36 +0200

Hi,

Releasing with maven-release-plugin with current infrastructure
(dev.java.net SVN as M2 repository) would be a nightmare.
But if we would switch repository to:
http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/java.net2/ it would work
quite nice.
But we would have to prepare our pom file so we could go to Maven
Central Repository, that is mainly to remove external repositories.

Cheers,
   Hubert