dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: 1.9.17 GA this Thursday 07/02

From: Scott Oaks <Scott.Oaks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:08:26 -0400

Okay, I'm just catching up on taking over Binu's stuff and probably
missed this, but why will this be the final version in V3? If we find
other improvements in the next few weeks, won't we be able to get them in?

I'm a little concerned because there is still a regression V3 (with
1.9.17) vs. V2 for servlet tests -- I haven't had time to investigate,
and it might not be grizzly. But it might be...

-Scott