dev@grizzly.java.net

CacheableConnectorHandler.getUnderlyingChannel returns null

From: Minoru Nitta <minoru.nitta_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:03:35 +0900

Salut,

 I think CacheableConnectorHandler.getUnderlyingChannel returns null
in some cases. That is because CacheableConnectorHandler.finishConnect
calls underlyingConnectorHandler.finishConnect, but underlyingChannel
is set to the underlyingConnectorHandler, not to CacheableConnectorHandler.

 To get underlyingChannel, I should fist call
CacheableConnectorHandler.getUnderlyingConnectorHandler and after that,
I should call getUnderlyingChannel? Or is this a bug of Grizzly?

Minoru