dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Issue No. 534

From: Minoru Nitta <minoru.nitta_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:59:09 +0900

Hi Alexey,

Sorry for late reply. Please find an enclosed attachment which causes
NullPointerException.

I tested the program with Grizzly revision 3194. Actually, I modified
Grizzly revision 3194 because it does not work well for UDP on multi
CPU machine (issue 600).

The test program simulates SIP protocol.

UAC Grizzly UAS

Thank you for your help.

Minoru