dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Interesting NIO benchmark comparison

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:45:46 -0500

charlie hunt wrote:
> +1
>
> I think an "out of the box" Grizzly comparison would be good. Do we
> have a similar echo server we could run against the posted
> BenchmarkClient ?

I think we need to download the niof code to see what it does exactly,
but I would think our EchoFilter does the same things.

> It would tell us how the "bear" stands up to the two other frameworks.

We know we were faster when AsyncWeb was run on top of Mina vs Grizzly,
but I agree I'm curious :-)

xSocket seems to be another alternative and that one looks quite fast :-)

-- Jeanfrancois