dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: exception handling and logging proposal

From: ÏòÇØÏÍ <fyaoxy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:12:35 +0800

Hi£¬
Agree with it basically.

There is note about Exception:
GrizzlyException must not return null on getMessage() called.
If other Application getMessage(aGrizzlyException)==null ,
mostly there would be a NPE.
so getMessage(){
String msg = cause.getMessage();
if(msg==null)return cause.getClass().getSimpleName():
}

And about logger,
again, another big problem.
You think merge or include slf4j into grizzly would be what?
yes, sun logggggger, human knows, there are many words on all loggers.

One words, If grizzly do self more complex logger wrapper,
or use java.util.logging.Logger, I myself would not happy, really just like
thorn in my throat.

Regards,