dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: GrizzlyPex

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:25:04 -0500

Excellent!

As soon as I get a chance I will take a look.

I am most interested in doing a run with -XX:+PrintCompilation and then
observing if anything is getting JIT compiled after the warmup phase.
That would give us the best and most accurate metrics of identifying
improvements and/or regressions.

Great work!

charlie ...