dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Tutorial Contribution

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:23:34 -0500

Sven,

Thanks for looking into this by also attempting to build the CORBA source.

I have found in order to build CORBA from
https://glassfish-corba.dev.java.net using the instructions on that
page, you have to setup NetBeans IDE to use a JDK 5 version. I don't
think the source code will compile completely without errors using JDK
6, (or early builds of JDK 7).

I'll double check NetBeans 5.5 will build the source using JDK 5 and
NetBeans as the build procedure describes on
https://glassfish-corba.dev.java.net.

I'll grab the FindBugs plugin for NetBeans 5.5 and try to run it against
the built CORBA source code.

Again, thanks for investigating.