wiki@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java EE SDK promo in GF Wiki front page?

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:27:50 -0800

Eduardo
I see your point. And yes I added the promo image and link there.
I think this is a good way to attract attention to interesting
happenings even if it involves non-Sun parties.

Here are some draft ground rules as you required :
1. The ads shall apply to only GlassFish community related projects,
events and promotions.
2. Promotions should help the adoption and expansion of the GlassFish
community
3. Ads cannot be for promotion of a specific company's or individual's
commercial offerings related/unrelated to GlassFish.
4. Ads cannot exceed size limits as determined by the wiki management
council.
5. Content inside Ads should not be abusive, discriminatory, and should
not violate the laws of United States of America.

Hope this is a good starting point.
regards
Shreedhar