wiki@glassfish.java.net

Re: [gfwiki] Re: Java EE SDK promo in GF Wiki front page?

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 16:43:20 -0800

Indeed, I do fully relate to the opening of a pandora's box type
situation here. And the associated risks to our products.

I do think there are possibilities here that we may not want to miss
given that this is a community wiki.

I can talk with you about this in the 1x1 tomorrow if you are available.

regards
Shreedhar