wiki@glassfish.java.net

Re: [gfwiki] Re: Page Navigation at GlassFishWiki.Org?

From: Senthil Chidambaram <cchidamb_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:08:45 -0700

About the trail link that Kedar raised, I've turned this off for our
wikisites, bcz someone in our alias complained, that the trail mesg.
seems to be annoying.

For your question about skins, they're bunch of stylesheets, images, and
javascript files. If you've want to modify them, I've to send you my ssh
key, so that you can have access to the gfwiki site. I'll email you the
location of the css files as well. You don't have to restart the server
to see your stylesheet/image changes. They'll take effect right away.

thx
Senthil