webtier@glassfish.java.net

Images, databases and jsf - how to make it work?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:43:59 -0600 (CST)

I am trying to get my head around how to do this - I hope somebody can tell
me how, please.

I have a database table in which I want to store image files (like .png, jpg,
etc) - something like:

table images( key int, blob bigpicture )
I want to extract pictures from the table and display them in a jsf page; I
know how to go about database tables etc in general in Java EE, but I am not
sure about images - is there a place I can read more about it? Or is it just
really simple?

Another things is - how about uploading pictures, which is the other,
important part of this?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'janpla']