webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Images, databases and jsf - how to make it work?

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 10:48:02 -0600

Now that you mention it, I think RichFaces and ICEfaces also have a way
to do that with a nice component. Much better approach than trying what
I put in my blog, which was really targeted at a different problem.

Short answer, then: get and use RichFaces, ICEfaces or PrimeFaces and
let them do the heavy lifting.