webtier@glassfish.java.net

JSF 2 over OC4J

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:42:14 PDT

Hi everybody

    We were experiment witj JSF + OC4J aplication Server, We actually success to deploy an application by adding the following jars into app. lib:

el-api.jar
el-ri-1.0.jar
jsp-api.jar
servlet-api.jar

Containing servlet 2.4 ,JSP 2.1 specifications and EL API.

This is a list of warnings and issues that OC4J logs show us:

1) WARNING J2EE JSP-0033 Invalid or unsupported tld version: 2.1
2) no "!/<path>" suffix so does not name a path within the code-source (for one jar)

      We hope you can tell us your opinion about it

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'zeeeros']