webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: CommandButton does not work in DataTable

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:37:39 PDT

Then at this point I would download the Mojarra 2.0.3 source and plug it into your IDE. For example, I use NetBeans and have added the path to the Mojarra source code under project libraries. Then watch the logs (IDE and/or EE container) during the request and see if any exceptions are thrown. There are places in the current Mojarra code base where it eats exceptions or replaces them with a less descriptive exceptions. For example see http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=481625#481625

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'andrewlaughlin']