webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Re: serious performance bug with JSF2

From: Joel Weight <digitaljoel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:51:11 -0600

Yep Leandro, I understood that from your original email, and agree with your
assessment, which is why in my response I said I didn't know why it was
calling the function at all in a non-rendered component.

I just felt like offering the unsolicited performance tip for anyone in the
future that may be searching the forums seeing a performance problem related
to datatables.

Joel