webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: mojarra-1.2_09-b02-FCS and above doesn't work on Tomcat 6.0.26 or Tomcat 7.

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 00:51:13 PDT

Hi,

Unfortunately I am not familiar with Dynafaces itself. If understood you correctly, some AJAX behavior is broken in Tomcat on FF and IE (but not Chrome) when deploying on Tomcat -- but not when deploying on e.g. Glassfish?

At that point I'm not entirely sure whether this is a library / dependency related issue, and I think it would require more investigation. So I suggest that you file an issue at https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/issues/

Cheers,

Manuel
[Message sent by forum member 'manuelbernhardt']