webtier@glassfish.java.net

JSF, JPA on Netbeans - moving package directories

From: Judy Herilla <javajudy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:37:10 -0400

i am building a reference architecture with jsf 2.0 and jpa 2.0

Im using the wizard in netbeans to generate entities from the db and then
generate jsf from entities.

Things are okay, although Collections are not working as Id like, but
ideally I want to change the generated code,
creating new packages to represent the logical layers of business,
integration, and presentation.

I tried refactoring, but one problem right noff, it did not update the
package locations in the controller classes.

Also, once I updated the imports, etc, and things seemed to compile okay, I
dpeloy and get phantom references
to the directories that do not exist anymore. I went through all the xml
files and dont see any paths.
How can this still exist?

I have rebooted as well as restrated the server and netbeans.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Judy