webtier@glassfish.java.net

Any Idea's to Fix the selectOneRadio in a Datatable Using JSF2.0.

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 13:44:35 PDT

Hi,

   I am trying to show a radio button inside a Datatable (where user can only choose one radio button out of 5 radio buttons)

First Option
-----------------
<h:selectOneRadio id="sor" name="ssss">
    <f:selectItems id="si1" itemValue="i">
        <f:selectItem id="si12" itemValue="null"/>
   </f:selectItems>
</h:selectOneRadio>

Second Option
<h:column>
  <input type="radio" jsfc="h:selectOneRadio" id="radioId" value="#{i.name}" />
</h:column>

Both are not displaying the radio buttons any idea why? I also see a Html output where a Table with TR and TD is created (Any idea how to avoid Table creation) with blank for creating the RadioButton.

What am i missing? Any help on this will be great

BTW h:selectBooleanCheckbox is working fine only issue i see is with h:selectOneRadio

Thanks,
User
[Message sent by forum member 'userjava1']