webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] How To Get Session Map From ServletContext

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:35:15 PST

Firstly, i would like to thank you for your reply...I know this information mate...it takes care of everything about session management but consider that scenerio:
A user logs in to the system with a username and a password..And after that another user tries to logs in to the system with the same username and password but by a different browser than the first user uses or a different tab within the same browser...This case must not be allowed by the system...There is one information not known by the system at that point... which is the session of the first user is invalidated (due to time-out or his own will) or not...And also (as you know) the system can not use the second user's request to get the session of the first user so cannot determine whether the first user's session invalidated or not...
I hope this scenerio is helpfull to explain my problem...
Thanks for your future replies in advance...
[Message sent by forum member 'ilitheblack' (gurcan.ilker_at_hotmail.com)]