webtier@glassfish.java.net

composite component with "for" attribute in jsf2.0 - is it possible?

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 02:52:16 PDT

Hi,

I would like to create a composite component like this:

<tag:myComponent for="other_component_id/>

where other_component_id is the id of an h:inputText, in order to render an image in case there are messages related to that client id.

I know FacesContext has getMessageList(clientId) to be used to check whether there are messages, but how to use that function in the composite component implementation?
[Message sent by forum member 'maxqua72']