webtier@glassfish.java.net

[webtier] JSF 2.0 - Specification

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:29:35 PST

Hey there!!

 I'm new on the board and also new on JSF 2.0.

 I'm using Netbeans 6.8 and try to write a little webapplication using
 EJBs and JSF 2.0.

 I'd like to separate Navigation-rules from the faces-config.xml.

 so I write a:
faces-config.xml containing application-Section placed in /WEB-INF and
a navigation.faces-config.xml placed in /META-INF.

 As described in: Proposed Final Draft from JavaServer™ Faces
 Specification in section 11.4.2.
* Search for all resources that match either
 “META-INF/faces-config.xml” or the end with “.faces-config.xml”
 directly in the “META-INF” directory. Each resource that matches that
 expression must be considered an application configuration resource.

 this should work or I wrong?

 When I add javax.faces.CONFIG-FILES context parameter with
 /META-INF/navigation.faces.config.xml every thing is ok.

 Did I misunderstood something?

 Thanks
 Harry
[Message sent by forum member 'hpollak' (harald.pollak_at_docpilot.org)]