webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] "Interrupting Idle Thread" error with RoR app using Glassfish v3 gem

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:46:22 -0800

Mark,

Just looking at the warning message I can say what really might be going
on. Perhaps someone from grizzly team can comment on this particular issue.

In the meantime can you give the latest glassfish gem (not released yet)
a try? It will be released soon after more testing but it has latest
stable Grizzly and glassfish v3 kernel bits. I think its worth a try.
Get build#120 from http://hudson.glassfish.org/job/glassfish-gem-build/.

If the latest gem does not fix your problem, can you send the thread
dump? kill -QUIT pid or ctrl + \

-vivek.