webtier@glassfish.java.net

possible f:ajax bug with render="_at_form" ui:debug and CDATA

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:28:59 PDT

Looks like if ui:debug is used together with
f:ajax render="@form"
a cdata conflict is introduced due to script escaping in faceletsDebug(URL)

//<![CDATA[
function faceletsDebug(URL)
//]]>
</script>

//]]> ruins the ]]> of
<partial-response><changes><update id="form"><![CDATA[

When I remove ui:debug it starts working.

I wonder if there may be similiar issues with outputScript.

I used 2.0.2 I believe I tried the latest snapshot too.
[Message sent by forum member 'nzinoviev' (nikita.zinoviev_at_sun.com)]