webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Re: utilizing the Mojarra generator tool

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:12:01 -0700

You are a coding machine, aren't you. Very impressive!

If you'd be willing to take the files and attache them to a new Mojarra
bug, we could see about integrating those into the JSF build once we're
finished fixing bugs for FCS. I'd hate to see that work not utilized fully.

We'd talked, off and on, about replacing the code generation stuff for
quite some time. It'd be handy to at least examine what you've done to
see if it would meet all needs.

Jim