webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF 1.2x checkout fails

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 07:43:24 -0700

I just did a successful checkout with:

  cvs -d :pserver:driscoll_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs checkout -r
JSF_1_2X_ROLLING javaserverfaces-sources

Is that what you are using? With, of course, your username instead of
driscoll, and also having done a cvs login in the previous command, of
course.

Does your cvs login work?

Browsing the repository is *really* not recommended, since we're talking
3500 directories (yuk), but the directory is javaserverfaces-sources, of
course.

Jim