webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Need peers advice

From: Joel Weight <digitaljoel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:24:57 -0700

We are currently using Glassfish V2 in development and production on windows
and linux without any real issues, but we don't have a high user load yet.
I have not tried V3, but I'm not sure I would bet my business on "prelude"
software. As for your Netbeans questions, I have to second what Wolfram
said. I would never do development directly on the production server.
Creating an installable deliverable ( .war, .ear, etc. ) and testing that
install on a staging server, then moving on to production server is the best
way to keep yourself out of trouble.

Joel