webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] valve-patch

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 20:33:18 -0800

On 02/04/09 09:56, Wolfram Rittmeyer wrote:
> w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org wrote:
>> Oops. The classes
>> com.sun.enterprise.deployment.node.runtime.web.ValveNode and
>> com.sun.enterprise.deployment.runtime.web.Valve are missing
>> (deployment). I will add them this evening (MEZ).
>>

> And finally these two classes ;-)

Hi Wolfram,

congrats on your first web related GlassFish patch!

I've looked through your diffs and found no issues.
Great work!

I have a few minor comments which I am going to mail to you
tomorrow.

I'm glad you found digging through the GlassFish "inner workings"
a fun experience!

Thanks again for producing this patch!

Jan