webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF 2.0 Ajax Error

From: Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:57:09 -0500

It happens for me literally every time, but it's buried in a lot of
code:

Form -> Table -> Ajax Onchange Update Field

Inside the table there is also a commandButton

After altering the value, click directly on the commandButton, that does
it for me. Perhaps the table has something to do with it. The table is
bound to a bean if that matters. I'll try to get a smaller sample of
code to do it, but I'm absolutely crunched right now.