webtier@glassfish.java.net

RE: [webtier] Inserting a <!-- comment --> before doctype in generated facelets .xhtml file?

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:42:17 -0400

Thanks for the response, it does do what I need with no doctype at all, but
I would like to use one if at all possible. I apologize for missing that
obvious approach, I've just been staring down the problem for so long, some
of the obvious just didn't seem to occur to me.

I'll go with no doctype until I can find a solution with a doctype

Thanks

Alex Sherwin
alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com