users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Config for IPv6-only networks

From: <bob_at_autoauctionsolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:10:04 +0000 (UTC)

Is there anything in the config that must be changed to handle when the
server is on an IPv6-only network? I had assumed it might involve the
network listener entries, but I'm not sure how for sure. I see IPv4
literals 0.0.0.0 that may need to be translated to IPv6 literals, but
I'm not sure how to interpret the all zeros address, so don't know what
to change it to, if in fact it needs to be changed.

Currently, I am unable to get a response from the server when I target
it with an IPv6 address.