users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish 4.0 b89 JDBC Connection Issues

From: <mundtcj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:18:48 +0000 (UTC)

All,

I have not seen any update on this issue.

Does anyone know if there is away to get the Monitoring statistics for
JDBC or JMS out of GF 4.1?

To be specific ( I can send screenshots if necessary):

Monitoring Data -> <Instance Name> -> Monitoring Tab -> Resources Tab.

There are no entries in the Resource Drop down even though monitoring
is set to high.

I also connected with JConsole and walked through all the MBeans and
could see where any of that information is actually returned.

This is monitoring issue for us as I upgrade all of my GF servers.

Does anyone know if a Bug was opened for this that I can track?

Thanks,
Chris